Wixey Digital Angle Gauge review





Here’s a great little tool for setting the angle on most everything.

Bandsaw, Tablesaw, Mitersaw, Radial Arm Saw…

The best part is the precision and speed in which you can do it.
There are magnets on the bottom which allows you to stick it to anything steel.

I will use a table saw for example here, but you can apply the same to all tools.
If what you are trying to set is aluminum or something other than steel then you will need to hold it place.


It makes changing the angle of my table saw blade a no sweat operation and I find myself
changing it without hesitation. I used to hate changing it since it involved getting a square or protractor.

With the magnets you can also store it close. Just stick it somewhere convenient on your table saw.

Great on the bandsaw table too!










No comments:

Post a Comment