Porter Cable 12 Amp 4-Inch by 24-Inch Belt Sander with Cloth Dust Bag Review



This is an easy review as I have used this sander for years in cabinet shops but I haven’t got around to buying one for myself. It is one of those tools that you do without but shouldn’t. My wife picked this sander up for my fathers day gift. This machine hasn’t changed much in the many years that I have used it witch is a good thing. I like Porter Cable products, but not all. This sander they got right, right out of the gate. This sander has lots of power,good balance.Loading a new belt and aligning the belt is a breeze!



This is a heavy machine. At first it feels clumsy but once you get used to it the weight works in your favor by letting the tool do the work.Because of the weight their is no pressing needed witch keeps the belt from loading up and promotes long tool life.In the 12 plus years I have used this sander not one machine went out for repair and we had 5 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment