Best Rate LED Shop Lights




So, I’ve been working in my shop for the past three years with a single 100 watt blub and grew sick off how horrid the lighting was. So, I splurged and swapped out the single bulb fixture for an electrical outlet and had gotten these LED light fixtures to plug into. And I must say, I’m VERY please with this upgrade! 


These things are great! At 30 watts a piece and 3200 luminaries (whatever the Hell that means) they light up my shop perfectly; which is only a 25×15-ish with an 8-1/2 ft ceiling single car garage. They plug right into the receptacle that I replaced the light fixture with and they can also can be linked together.  And they not only have the a 10,000 hour light built in, but the pull chain is too. Or, you can leave the pull chain in the on position and turn them on via a wall switch like I did.

Learn more about them here - Hyperikon Utility LED Shop Light, 4FT Integrated LED Double-Fixture, 38W (100W Equivalent), 3800 Lumens, 4000K (Daylight Glow), Frosted Cover, Corded-electric

No comments:

Post a Comment